Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

rainbow love


Today I’m working on my portfolio so that one day I can actually get a job in design. As a break from that, I would like to share my two most beautiful rainbow experiences, just because rainbows are awesome.

The first: an incredibly vivid double rainbow from one end of the Blue Mountain valley to the other. I reacted much like the double rainbow guy from youtube, I now understand his enthusiasm. 


The second: this beautiful little rainbow gave us a private show. On a canoe, on a secluded lake in Algonquin Park we sat in the mist of a recent rainfall as the rainbow literally formed around us. Both ends were visible coming out of the water. I found the gold that day and it was pure magic.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, if you love Algonquin Park as much as I do, why not vote for it as one of the great places in Canada!

    http://www.cip-icu.ca/greatplaces/en/place.asp?id=5997

    ReplyDelete