Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

a spotted deer

So, last week flew by for me! I've been keeping busy working on my final bachelor project, I only have about a month to go :) For those of you who are curious about what I've been up to with that, I will be sharing some photos of the project soon. I'm doing a jewellery piece and it's starting to come together nicely.
I was in Delft yesterday working in my supervisor's studio and on the train ride back I spotted this sweet deer in the field and I felt inspired to make a painting of her.
I'm off to the market now, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. really love all the different techniques in this! Especially the mix of diagonal line shading and looser watercolour! Lovely :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete