Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

our garden is a jungle

Our garden is way overgrown but the beautiful thing about it is that it's a jungle of random flowers. Every spring we pull the weeds and try to create a nice environment in our garden. This year we decided to leave a part of it to the wild.. and this is what happened.
On another note I found this awesome lawn chair at the secondhand shop and I just had to have it! I love the colourful print, it suits our wild garden, it was uber cheap and it's super comfie too : ) win.
ps. I also was in need of a watering can (thus the trip to the secondhand shop) and I found this little guy. All in all, it was a successful trip! 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh cute - I love poppies, and I love that chair! What a find ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be an old chair becaus it is the same one we had, in our firts marriage. And yes they are very comfortable. We had the chair for years!! And the "klaproos" is beautiful.
    I love secondhand stores also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Just to let you know, I've nominated you for a Liebster award :D The details are on my blog :)
    Thanks
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete